paint

ok guys i gots a question i herd of this stuff that works realyl good to bring out the shine to you paint again after it6 is been sitting for years but i cant remeber the name of it can you guys help me oout? vwthingrcer

Reply to
bearfaber

Hi,

I'd use T-Cut, its a very fine grit in a liquid that removes oxidation and dirt (and also a little paint). Don't use it too much or you could go through the paint to the primer.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Amos

I used TR-3 Resin Glaze. It worked very well for me and was easy to apply. I bought it at Checkers Auto store. It's in a blue and chrome can/bottle.

Reply to
Robert

It's called compound. :-) Use an electric or air buffer & "micro-polishing" compound & then paste wax. You'll have to be careful not to take too much paint off &/or burn the edges. Might be better to have it buffed at a clean-up shop & then keep it paste waxed yourself. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver