Paint pealing off on a 2002 Montero Sport only 39K

I have a 2002 Black montero sport and the paint is pealing on the front bumper. This is original paint and I have owned alot of cars. This is the first one that the paint is acctually pealing off. The dealership said that they called Mitsubishi and they will not fix it. Dont I remeber a a comercial for the best backed cars. None of my previous cars have had this problem. I need them to fix this. Can you guys help with a contact or any other ideas. Thanks

Reply to
tt

If the vehicle is still under warranty, did you enquire SPECIFICALLY why Mitsu won't cover it? eg impact damage, even minor, which can cause the paint to start to peal.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS