question for Eduardo

Eduardo, Last week some body put up this link

I emailed them and they said theyare still on back order, being that they say these are from Latin America Iwas curious if they are common in Chile and if so was wondering on a priceand if I sent you the $ would you be able to ship a set to me. I am in themiddle of putting my buggy back together and didn't want to put on turnsignals if I could get a set of these head lights, if it is a problem nevermind just thought I would ask. as far as them being legal I have connectionsat the local motor vehicle (wife works there hehe)Thanks David

Reply to
David

Have never seen those down here.... Bugs are fast disappearing in Chile due to emission laws, so fewer and fewer parts are stocked... some parts I am better off getting through airccoled.net :)

HAve to go tomorrow to buy axle nuts, if I can find them, so I will check if somebody hase these, but i doubt it.

If we only had a Brazilian poster, he could get us all parts :)

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

thank you, it was worth a shot David

Reply to
David

I'm sure I saw those on Rocky Mountain Motorworks catalog. If Eduardo can't find them there and RMM doesn't have them, let me know. Maybe I can find them here.

I have a set of those smoked flat taillights on freddie. They look cool.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

i have talked to the owner of that company a lot and he does have a source from brazil and thats where he imports all his parts. If you look on that page my car is the blue on that has the lights also.

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

I went parts shopping today. No headlamps, not even stock ones in any store...

Sorry...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Thanks for looking David

Reply to
David

I was shopping for parts yesterday and remembered your post. One of the FLAPS had just 1 of those split lamps, weird, huh? They told me they can have more in stock in a couple of weeks. I think I'll get a couple of those, they really shine and look pretty good.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña