Wizard Hood replacement

Hiya all, I have a '72 Wizard Beetle conversion and need to invest in a new hood. Any suggestions on companies I should contact would be most welcome. I am getting very wet here in the UK weather!

Cheers, Percy

Reply to
Percy

sparks

It is basically a standard VW Beetle that has had the top and rear cut off. The metal roof is replaced with a folding soft top and the rear of the car is replaced with a fibre glass body kit. Usually deeper and more flared than the original body shape. So it becomes a convertible...

Reply to
Percy

Perfect! Thanks, just what I needed. Cheers,

Reply to
Percy

whats a Wizard Beetle?

Ant