Re: Do it yourself maintenance Audi & VW

> No, that's not what I'm saying or implying. > > I happen to think that what I buy, is mine, and if a want to give it to > someone, I will, regardless of copyright law. > > So sue me. > > PV > > > > > > > Considering that there's a lot of people that have Audi's...especially > A6 > > > 2.7 Bi-Turbo, have you thought of making some copies and gaining a few > > > dollars for your time and effort? > > > > > > PV > > > > > > > > > > I do a lot of repair and maintenance work on my VW myself. > > > > I use ETKA 6.2 and ElsaWin 3.0. The original VAG parts and repair > manuals > > > on > > > > CD. I must say they are very helpful. > > > > So let me get this straight, Claude. You are telling edgar to > > Illegally copy some copywrited material so he can "make a few bucks" by > > selling them to you for less than their true retail value? You planning on > > paying his lawyer bills for him? Copywrite infringment is a felony > > donchaknow.... > > > > > > -- > > the Grokdoc > > Tom Malmevik > > all that groks is god > > 67 Baja "marti" > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Jan

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:21:17 +0300, Jan ran around screaming and yelling:

actually Jan, some Americans take the "freedom" thing too seriously....they don't realize that where someone elses rights begin theirs ends...in other words their "rights" can't infringe on others...this is after all the "ME" generation...ME ME ME ME ME ME, and screw YOU.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

So true.. and No, I don't honestly thing it's a problem in america exclusively. I just like to slam you guys a little from time to time... lol.. just some frienly jabs, you know ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:42:53 +0300, Jan Andersson ran around screaming and yelling:

ouch....no thanks...... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani