Re: FA: 1952 Volkswagen Beetle - Karmann Kabriolett "Split Convertible"

I happen to know where 125th one is here in NC. The guy said it was in real rough shape but I think its time to see if it can be had.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

God help us if Bondario gets his hand on an early car. He needs to stick to hacking up the low-value fat chick late models...

Reply to
ryan68bug

No at best from what I learned I'm going to tell the guy its a $50 parts car and at best I'll give him the $100 metal weight.

I mean it does have rust so it can't be worth fixing.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Good. Maybe finally you will insult someone who will shoot you.

Reply to
john

But yet you can justify 9 k on a super thats buggered up from hell after you worked on it?

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Hey kelly tell them how you charged $2500 just to fix a bay bus corner, I'm willing to bet you will never see that person again

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hell that's cheap for replacing from the belt line down, complete with battery tray and rear post at the engine lid, and if i'm not mistaken, part of the rear deck opening had to be fixed, It was did with ALL METAL NOT FILLER, or metal to metal or all metal. What ever that shit you use is called. I'm not the one who charged 9k for a bondo restoration and left holes in the frame head the rendered the car virtually unsafe. Your busted give it up. And BTW i still have the car, don't make me bring it out to a show with all the filler removed and show your true workmanship...

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Preach on, my man! We need to purge low life scum like Mario from the VW scene. Not that he has anymore creditbility at this point.

Reply to
ryan68bug

wrote

Kelly won't see them again about *that* bus because if he touched it, it was done correctly and there will be no need for them to come back about it.

Reply to
Scott H

Is that the car that was featured on the WTVD "Troubleshooter" segment? Is anything happening with it? I really felt badly for that lady to have gone through all of that trouble (and $9000) and still didn't have her Bug.

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Yep. That's the guy in question, Mario:

And Joan is not the only one he's screwed over.

Reply to
john