Re: Super in OH (wince!) for parts

Hahaha! I've got 3 bugs to work on right now. Not a one of them is a super. Now if it was a standard with a good title I would go for it. But not a super... Tougher to baja. Needs the front end braced up... Otherwise it would fold up.

I do need a lock and key set [ignition and doors] for a 77 if anyone has one laying around.

After the '77 and the '66 projects are on the road I would like to find a bus [already on the road]. Something to camp in.... Or maybe a '55 and a '44? Was there a '44? Then again with the nic 4play maybe a '69! :-D

If the bus is rockin don't come knockin!

> Sneaks

Reply to

Locks w\keys for a 76...that should work, right? $5 so far.

Sneaks

> egory=6783

Reply to
Sneaks