Re: Texas body shop

Recommend it to me-Inquiring minds want to know.

texvw

If you were in the DFW area I could tell you where to go to get body putty > instead of critical welding, welds that are made which pop loose shortly > after the check clears, and touch up of the paint done by "buffing" with > sand paper afterwards and not bothering to put anything on after screwing up > the finish. If that sounds attractive to you and you are in DFW I can > recommend a place to you. > KWW >
Reply to
texvw

"Colormasters" in Mesquite.

Reply to
KWW

"The Finish Line" in Keller

Reply to
Big Pika Chica

Reply to
tecwhiz

The Finish Line is _not_ on the "suck" list...

MissBehavin

Reply to
Big Pika Chica