Re: VWoA Film

I've been wanting to see the feature film (the link goes to atomfilms ..... just the short). I missed it in April when it was in Dallas. Guess I will have to wait for the DVD to come out.

-- Jay

> Loaded fine for me - I did have to install a new codec for the media > player but worked fine. Worth watching. Makes me *really* miss my bay > window westy... > > knt > > > Bill Berckman wrote: > > There is a film called The Journey that is supposed to be sponsored by VWoA >
Reply to
MrV

No prob. Glad you liked it. My 56K modem is slow like a 25 horsepower VW engine. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman