Rear decklid possibly for sale

Most excellent group:

I have a 1967 Beetle convertible decklid in superb condition. What price would something like this go for?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
me

Nor-Cal VW's

...................Whew!..............With all of the VW scraps laying in the back corner of my backyard, I wish that there were a about a half dozen of those '67 vert lids..............lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Thanks for the kind offer Mr. Dave. Yes, I have the drip pan and the

1500 script for it.

Unless the forced induction is connected to a oval window...

Nor-Cal VW's wrote:

Reply to
me

Dave, I have a crusty but running '67. Come and get it.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT