ramva web ring

it seems like someone has hijacked the ring management from me. anyone know who mscott5206 is?

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
"Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Thier Territory."****************************************************************
Reply to
dragenwagen

If you want his phone number, click here.

If you want the url to his web design company, click here.
Next question please...That was an easy one. LOL Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

i did a search on google and .... whoa... no posts in ramva, but all kinds of posts in bondage and all kinds of sexual newsgroups... how the hell did he get control of ramva web ring? i dont think i want to call this guy!

but i think i will email webring support...

i want control of the ramva web ring back... i started it 3 years ago!!

--

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver
Reply to
dragenwagen

Reply to
Nor-Cal VW's

yeah i have been lurking, and making an occasional post... trying to update my website also... but its not co-operating too well at the moment... grrrrr

--

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver
Reply to
dragenwagen

I've got my cauldron of boiling lead ready for action. Who has a cast iron enema bag?

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

I do! Who else would you expect to have one of those lying around?

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

Marry me! I'll let your not having the thigh highs pass. Besides, we may get them as wedding presents (knowing my sicko friends, they'll probably get me a pair too!)

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

I was looking for a pair of volunteers to get married during the Ramva chat, so looks like you Two are it. :o) Hopefully Jan won't object, but he might. LOL

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Jan :)

ANT wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I'm bringing the shotgun, but not for the traditional reason it's usually seen at southern weddings.

No way in hell I'm gonna let someone like that marry MY sweetheart. Come back to me ANT, I still love you!

*chuckles* :P

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

No way am I coming back, I saw you making goo goo eyes one time too many at the gerbil delivery guy. You tramp!

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

well it seems like the ring was adopted.... hmmmm maybe i neglected it... but i had troubles with it....

bad web ring