Sell my driver VW

I'm going to sell by 74 Super sun roof. It has been my patch and drive for 4 or 5 years now. I need to quit spending my time on it and finish my other 74 since I have all the parts now. It is rough but runs good, heater channels good shape. I will be keeping the oil filter system, shifter and some guages. I live in southern Iowa. $1450. Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Wik