Semi OT... Aircooled in Wreck

Singer Billy Joel was in an auto accident and ran a vintage Citroen (2CV I think) into a house. Article and pic of wrecked car here.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Since he split with Christie Brinkley he's just been trying to kill himself. Can't say that I blame him. Have you SEEN her? My God, she looks like she's aged maybe two years since she did that appearance in National Lampoons Vacation.

-Ray

Reply to
Ray Dios Haque

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I think I need to become his personal body man didnt he just wreck a Mercedes?

Reply to
Kafertoys

Maybe he just didn't like French things anymore...

Reply to
KWW