Semi OTTrain Wreck

Did anyone hear about the car hauler that got stuck on the train tracks in CA, with disasterous results to some rare Porsche Vehicles. Click on link for pics

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

I'm not much of a porche fan but seeing cars that rare ruined is painful.

Reply to
Seth Graham

Reply to
ilambert

Here it is. You have to paste it.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

David

Aaahhh...tubgirl! My eyes!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Wow....I seriously feel a little sick now. That's very sad.

~Anth> > I cant get the link towork- can you post it again?

Reply to
Anthony