Setup?

HI!

I have some problems here with my setup for my new rebuild engine. I would like to make some more power, now I have 1600 engine. My biggest problem is that I can find very hard parts for me so I must be very "clever" what and how to do. So please I hope you will help me, as you always do!

  1. I would like to go with 90.5 cylinders, ( maybe with CW crank) everything else stock, do I need 009 distributor!
2.For now I have stock camshaft 4 bolts (engine is 1600), but I ordered new 26 HD oil pump for 3 bolts camshaft? Can I use some old camshaft from 1200 engine or 1300 engine until I buy new cam (Engle or Bugpack)?
  1. What with camshaft if I go with engle 110, what will be my fuel economy, now I need 009 distributor? Is big difference in Engle 110 and Bugpack 284°? Do I need with bugpack some new lifters or push rod?
  2. I have plan to buy one day Webers, to go with camshaft later with webers, what will be MPG with webers?

I have for now 040 new heads with middle ported. Old case without crack, do I need to line bore case?

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER!

Regards!

Tomica

Reply to