six wire t-signal help needed

I am having a problem getting my 6-wire t-signal switch to work on my '60 Bug. I have no brake lights, no t-signal. I have no idea of the condition of the switch as it came with the non-running car. I want to make sure it is not working before I go out and spend $135 to replace it. I have all the wires connected per specs. I installed a new flasher. When I run my test light to the grn-white-blk wire running from the 3-prong flasher the test light blinks and the flasher makes its clickign sound, but no turn signal action. I have juice running from the brake light switch up to the purple/blck wire running into the switch, but nothing coming out. Same with the front sigs and rears. Nothing. Its like juice goes in, but nothing comes out. Is there any way to further test this thing? Is the switch itself supposed to be grounded somewhere?

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

Thanks Jim. I'll go check it out.