"Holy @@@@ " a 2276

Took two 19 year olds for a ride in the '61 Beetle,sunroof and popouts open, in the dark "holy xxxx" was yelled by both of them, 2276,48 IDAs howling sucking in gobs of air,exhaust roaring, didn't go over 7000 rpm(uh Dave if your reading this that was 4000) Actually I'm so busy looking out the windshield there is no way I can look at the tach ( time for the Mallory

2 step) THANKS Norcalvws for putting this longblock together you do good work ! I can't believe people TURBOCHARGE 2276s and then drive them on the street... Lloyd (50 going on 12) McClelland in Eureka, Calif
Reply to
Lloyd McClelland

So, Lloyd.

Did you get those girls home before midnight?

Juuust kidding!

Max

Reply to
Max

You gotta love those big engines and IDAs. I have only owned stock, but have driven a car with more power, and it is a ton of fun.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

"tons of fun" I think that's it I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I've done most of my VW driving with Bugs and buses with 1200 and

Reply to
Lloyd McClelland

Someone's havin fun!

Can't wait to get my 2007 done for next summer..

Jan

Reply to
Jan

ROTLFMAO!!!