Solution - Air Conditioning for Bus

Window air in a van. That's a generator on the bumper.

Reply to
John Stafford

Improvise, adapt and overcome.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

In the neighborhood I live in, that generator wouldn't stay there long. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

A few years back there was a dude in Tampa that did kits to put air on a split window bus. He of course had a bit bigger engine, but he was using a gm compressor the late small style thats was way more efficient than the older style compressors. I me him at a bulli show back in 01 i think. If anyone is intrested i'll see if i can chase down his info for ya. Later Kelly

Reply to
Metalwizard

Thought it was a new hybrid. John

Reply to