Sorta OT: New Neighbor

Moving a bit closer to town and almost ran the Ryder off in the ditch because I was rubbernecking this place that is about 1/2 mile from the new house:

I went back later and introduced myself, really nice guy. He has a couple beetles (61 and another post 64), karmann ghia, a pair of split window busses (pre '63), pair of Corvairs, two Jeep pickups, a 51 Ford he bought new, a buggy that is in original red metal flake gel coat and several Rabbits for daily drivers.

Most of the AC stuff has been sitting a while, that's for sure. The splitties have the parcel shelf area cut out and are used as sheds -

*sob* - but the rest are complete.

knt

Reply to
knt