backwards baseball hat not included

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

I must have missed the point.....

"A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

It's under your hat..........on top of thine skully region.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:30:40 GMT, "ANT" scribbled this interesting note:

I like the bit about the more you buy the more you save!:~)

(Like spending more money is any way to actually keep any of it!:~)

John Willis