Squareback update

Hi RAMVA, just came back from the trip to the countryhouse to check out some ACVW's. The final word is:

All cars were full of rust and in an almost impossible to restore state. However, after changing starters and battery, and fighting an engine fire, we got the squareback to run. It ran great, at least she sounded healthy, but I decided not to buy it, because the owner wanted too much for it (with huge rust holes on 2 fenders, 1 door and the whole floor. It was just too much). I came back home with some spare parts and 2 pounds of grease on my pants. the search continues.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

You seen the dark side :)