synthetic vs. 30wt

i have a type 2 2000 cc moter and i would like imput on weather to use either type of oil.it is a street bug that is low for cornering so oil splashes around and might get foamy thank you

Reply to
sonora

Ben Boyle

changes I would use a Multi-Weight. I run

15-15 ? Pretty narrow range of viscosity, there.
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Wow. I didn't think you had it in you to be a smart ass, Vlad. ;)

Kidd

John C's proof:

Kidd Andersson

Surprise Kidd!

BTW, Happy new year!

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Oops

changes I would use a Multi-Weight. I run

Reply to
Ben Boyle

so the verdict is petroleum based

Reply to
sonora

Absolutely. I've been running straight 30w oil but after giving it some thought, straight

30w is probably better suited for engines that run at a constant RPM like farm machinery or airplanes or as mentioned, in an area where the climate stays the same.
Reply to
Mike64Bug

No, not at all. Syntec used for 12 years now in all vehicles. Mostly

5/50 but also trying 5/30 right now.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to