think like a motorcyclist

Riding a bike for years transfers very nicely over to driving a really old VW. I assume that nobody sees me. About 3 times I spotted a zombie heading for me. The last time I promptly went out and bought air horns. Hid them in the little air vents .'6o ghia. It's nice they don't come on at first because there is no tank. Motor/compressor . Good luck all.

Reply to
Vet of a Foreign war

I have to agree, people seem to merge right into them staring or something.

Reply to
DogDiesel