Treffen 11 the Cruise ! august

starting in Portland going to Oxnard CA. check it out. I might catch it in Eureka,CA

Reply to
georgewk

I've been in pretty much constant communication with Scott Dempster, who runs the cruise, and Airhead Parts and Karmann Ghia Parts & Restoration. Looks like they will be spending Monday night in Crescent City, where I'll show them the sights, take them to dinner, etc. I'll be cruising with them the next day from Crescent City to Eureka, and then, after that, alas, back to work.

Reply to
kaferdave

Why , thanks for the heads up. I've attempted to get on the list , but it kept crashing. anyway, I might show my K.G. cab. for sale. but I don't know , it's a '62 body on a '69 pan. Not for the purists, but one can always come up with an appropriate pan. for restoration. The car is a summer car and a real beater. It's so much fun on a nice day, and we do have some sun here in Fieldbrook. Our local club is having a bug-in July . I'll post more.

Reply to
georgewk