Ramva is alive again!

I going to take a wild guess, Jan, and say that you are referring to a thread that has (at last count) 45 messages. What is surprising is that Mario of Vintage Werks is not the subject of the thread nor did he leave any messages on the subject.

My opinion on the relation of the VW thermostat (or even a watercooled thermostat) to the cooling of the engine is .... Oops, I'm missing a rerun of CSI that I have already seen. Later, gator.

Randall

Reply to
Randall

Yep, the Jerry Springer part is back. :D

Max

Reply to
Max

actually it's quite samba-ish... you should enjoy it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I don't read samba.. I've made one post there I think and it went mostly unnoticed it seems.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

The Samba is what ramva was back in "the day"... busy, lots of posts, but lots of flames... it, like any forum, is a breeding ground for parrots and the spread of misinformation and myths... that said, it is also a great resource... but not for someone that is looking for a definitive answer, information seekers need to do their own homework with the information they are given... that's actually a great idea no matter what forum it comes from...

I don't post on STF as much as I used to... after the last hacking of the site something was changed software-wise, that my computer doesn't agree with... constant problems since then, but only there... frustration lead me to rarely go there...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

..

I just wish there was more traffic here. Feels like Radiator Springs after the bypass went in.

Max

Reply to
Max

..

I do wish there was more traffic here. Kinda feels like Radiator Springs after the bypass went in.

Max

Reply to
Max

agreed.... maybe we are just nostalgic.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL very nice analogy... BTW I am forced to watch "Cars" on a daily basis. It's getting a little old :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

nah, you are not forced... admit it, you are in love with Sally.... my son has seen Cars a couple thousand times... I've seen it twice, and that was in bits and pieces...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

In 2007 my wife and I and another family drove our VWs to the Classic from Colorado Springs, CO. Part of the deal with the wives was to trace out what's left of Route-66 from Albuquerque West to California. A few weeks before the trip we got together and watched Cars with the rest of our local VW club.

Damn, that was a great road trip!

Max

Reply to
Max

Damn, that was a great road trip!

Max

__________

that's awesome, Max! thanks for sharing...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I think it would be really neat if John Henry, John Connelly, Dave Cormack, Jim Kikuchi, Nelson Brum, Bob Hoover and ANT would all come back and say "Hi".

That would be a good start.

Max

Reply to
Max

You know.... the traffic is slow enough now that we could have a moderated group.... :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

. . . . . If you guys could get all of those people to come back to RAMVA, I'd be tempted to come out of hibernation myself !!!!

Tim Rogers

(still driving Earle Horton's bug that Joey/bugninva wanted but I got it instead . . lol)

Reply to
PQRogers

BTW . . . I just noticed that I'm still in the number three spot for all-time number of posts at RAMVA behind Jan and John Henry.

BWAAA-HAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timmy

Reply to
PQRogers

Bob

now I wouldn't say I "wanted" it... but for what it was gonna go for, yeah, i would have taken it in a second.... glad to see you Tim, glad you are still checking in...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

samba is great for the classifieds

Reply to