type 3 floorpans

I'm looking for a source for a '67 type 3 floorpan, can someone point me in the right direction?

Reply to
Ed B

OK, I will second that emotion. I have heard that you can use a new repro floor pan made to fit a Ghia and it will only require 'some' mods. Does anyone know how close will a Ghia floorpan fit and how much fabrication will it require?

Thanks,

Doug

Reply to
ddh

It's gonna be very hard to find. You're looking for a 66-71 that has been wrecked but still has a good floor pan. You won't find new ones anywhere.

Ghia pans are supposed to be "close," but I'm not sure what that actually means.

-

Jim Adney

way off unless you want to do alot of fabricating or a costly shop bill.

Mario Vintage Werks restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

If I can get specs I'm considering looking into tooling up for it. Expensive I know, but there should be enough of a market for the extras to cover one production run.

I don't like the idea of using a Ghia pan without knowing what mods would be needed.

Best option I've got so far, is a source for front edge sections and the battery tray section that can be welded in.

Reply to
Ed B