Looking for a repair manual...

I'm looking for a Chilton-type repair manual for a 97 900S, preferebly on CD or DVD. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Mikey

I have not purchased one so I can't make any comments good or bad.

rod

Reply to
Rod H

eBay is a veritable treasure trove of such CD's. Now there are many here who regard this as copyright theft, and strictly that's true. However, I have a great electronic parts catalogue, but the service CD's I got were less use than a book of lies (Haynes Manual)

Al

Reply to
Al

Wait a minute - are you suggesting that the Haynes Manual is a book of lies? Or that the book of lies you got was as bad as the Haynes Manual ?

Come to think of it... you have it right either way... Haynes is better than "no manual" but they do suck. I hate they way they "go generic" on you just when you need instructions specific to your vehicle.

Reply to
- Bob -