Uhaul tow

Hi. I’m looking to pickup a bug. I’ve owned 2, time for ano ther. I’d need to tow it. I see uhaul rents towing trailers, reall
y wheels and ramps. I’d like to hear from people here how good tho se are. Which end gets towed? Thanks!

The "The Samba" newsgroup and see if someone there can answer your question.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/
--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Site Timeline