Vw choices

I may end up getting another clean 85-92 Golf or Jetta with a Diesel. Or god forbid, a Diesel Vanagon. I'm being open minded about the Bug. If the right one comes along. But less maintenance, cheap available parts.better heat and better mileage. Might win. Even though the bug is very very cool. I got snow and cold 5 months of the year. Unless I get a spotless one. I'm afraid its going to rust sitting inmy garage. I'm not sure why, But I don't feel comfortable in the front seats. I think the area by the feet needs to be wider. Like the vehicle should be wider down there. I'm not doing anything until Spring now. House taxes, Christmas for my nieces, , and heat , seem to take precedence. My car needs tires now. Dec, and Jan are my high bill months.

Diesel.

Reply to
DogDiesel

I may end up getting another clean 85-92 Golf or Jetta with a Diesel. Or god forbid, a Diesel Vanagon. I'm being open minded about the Bug. If the right one comes along. But less maintenance, cheap available parts.better heat and better mileage. Might win. Even though the bug is very very cool. I got snow and cold 5 months of the year. Unless I get a spotless one. I'm afraid its going to rust sitting inmy garage. I'm not sure why, But I don't feel comfortable in the front seats. I think the area by the feet needs to be wider. Like the vehicle should be wider down there. I'm not doing anything until Spring now. House taxes, Christmas for my nieces, , and heat , seem to take precedence. My car needs tires now. Dec, and Jan are my high bill months.

Diesel.

_____________ if more leg and shoulder room is something that interests you, but you like the charm of the type 1, consider a Karmann Ghia... they are wider...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Is the super wider by the feet.

Reply to
DogDiesel

no

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You won't find a better one for the money than the one Tim Rogers is selling. But, don't buy it if you have any doubts you can maintain the same level of care for it that Tim and Earl (the PO) has given it.

Reply to
Taylor