Wanted: VW Thing Right Hand Drive Parts

Wanted: VW Thing Right Hand Drive Parts.

I'm looking for wiper arm and wiper motor to fit VW Thing Right Hand Drive Version. Anyone have and would like to sale, please kindly make the offer with picture.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
chaiyong

"> I'm looking for wiper arm and wiper motor to fit VW Thing Right Hand

I use these guys. I've got a RHD Bug and have gotten a few things from them. Give them a shout.

EuroBug

If VW Heritage don't have them, try status vw parts:

-- Howard Rose '66 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe '62 Austin Mini Deluxe '64 Austin Mini Super Deluxe

Howard Rose

Sorry Howard for not giving you props for hooking me up with those guys. I can be so selfish sometimes.

Reply to
EuroBug