stock dual solex carbs

I know buying a set of webers or dellortos is advised but I can't help wondering

Is it possible to rig up stock carbs as a dual setup? I figure jetting and the linkage are the probable nightmares.

Theoretically, carbs mix fuel with air. So stock carbs work just like any other carb, right? So if I can get each carb to feed only one head and ensure they both have similar settings, ensure throttle increases at same rate.

Comments?

Joseph Mpora jmporarisk.sc.ug

1968 1500SP bug (Furaha)
Reply to
klashniv

If your going to do that, just buuy a set of T3 or T4 duals.

Reply to
butch