weber carb chelp

i have an acquaintance thats running a slightly cammed dual port 1641 with a single weber 44 idf thats making him nuts. he tells me he is running 32mm venturis on the thing but he suspect the carb as it's running very rich. does anyone know of a jetting chart or have a jetting recommendation for this?

Reply to
carl

Replace carb with a 40mm one. Much better suited.

Or try to find smaller venturies.

centermounted carbs need to be jetted a little rich to make them work.

Intake valve size helps determine venturi size, venturi size tells you what size main jet to run. idle jet is almost always .50 or .55 (Dellorto, I don't mess with Webers)

Jan

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson