Website link collection

Long ago, in a newsgroup far, far away... oh, wait -- it was in this newsgroup, wasn't it?

There was once a great webpage maintained by a RAMVAite who may remain anonymous if he so desires... that page had links to other websites with all kinds of aircooled content. I know how tough it is to try and keep that type of page current, so I can understand why that particular page may have disappeared.

Anyway, if someone is already maintaining a good links page out there, I'd really be interested in promoting it at VW-F-V... if not, I can set up a list of my own. Either way, please let me know... either here or by email at links(at)vwfilms(dot)net.

Thanks! Jim O'Malley VW-F-V: Volkswagen in Film & Video

VWFilms

Bill Berckman

"Bill Berckman" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

I have this one bookmarked...