The best 4X4 by far far away

I dare say they could have asked a few people here for advice too:

( I guess this ones already being satellite tracked!)

steve the grease

Reply to
R L Driver

They aren't really on Mars. It's all being faked at a disused quarry in Pontefract.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Indeed... if you look on the horizon you can see a bunch of chanting ramblers.

Just look at the damage that buggy has done , it will take years to recover. More to the point, who is closing all the gates?

And why , just why pray tell do they need 4x4 for a short trip to Mars...any one would think they were on some sort of expedition....

;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D