Only 3 VW's .. What a rip off..

Location, Location, Location.

A couple bought a farm in Pennsylvania that they intended to retire on. Guess what was in the barn.

Jim

Un-real!

But the site says Portugal, not Pa.

Still...

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

That looks like a set up I know of in upstate NY including a 1960 porsche 356c and 3 beetles a few cars most people have never seen like a Falsa Vaga (sp)

I tried buying the beetles but the guy wanted to sell the lot. (68 triple white caddy, 70 wild cat 60's v6 Lancia, 39 caddy also a 70's Citron cv6 and a few others I forget.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Yep. That's pretty typical here in rural Minnesota. Can't tell ya how many flatbeds of that old crap we have to send to the dump to make way to useful thangs like hogs and cows.

Reply to
jjs

They've all got non-US style plates too.

When I first heard about this last year someone said the barn was welded shut. It would be interesting to find out the whole story behind it.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I hate to rain on the parade but snopes.com has disproven this tale. :-(

Reply to
Scott H

Yeah, sorry guys...don't get too excited.

-Pete

Reply to
ostaz

excited.http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/Default.aspx?tabid=520&articleid=7121&ar...>

I'm willing to give all the info I know about the barn with the cars I mentioned in earlier post , it has been a few years since I talked to owner.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys