Westy Pop Top Canvas Question

I have a 68' Westy. The previous owner put a new canvas on and in my opinion did a crappy job. The canvas is not centered on the top and does not appear to be attached very well to the top of the vehicle. I can easily see how the top of the canvas is attached with staples to the wooden trim pieces that run around the top. What I don't easily see is how the bottom of the canvas is attached to the top of the vehicle. I would like to re-attach the canvas. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Fish

On mine, i have thin trim like strips of aluminium going round the hole with the canvas underneath. These are just screwed down. There again, someone botched mine as well, so that may not be official...

James

Reply to
Juper Wort