What groups have banned or tossed Bondoboy

you set hidding behind your keyboard and whine and bitch (I feel for your wife) and refuse to learn the truth, come on all so knowing and skilled so what you know by posting pictures of your done cars...lol what a joke

Reply to
Kafertoys

What's your address, Mario? I hear you build showstopping cars and would love to stop by and see all your kick ass work.

Reply to
ryan68bug

again, I will ask as I have in the past, what would look differently in person than what we see in the pictures? No need to answer, we all know that pictures can actually hide how badly something is done... No need to feel for my wife, she's married to a man that is honest and earns a good living by taking pride in his work.... your wife can't say the same.

you want a joke? I posted a link last time you asked for pictures and asked your opinion on the car... you didn't give any opinion because it was a link to one of your (many) failed coathanger abortions you call a restoration.... that is the real joke... You contend that everyone should come to your shop, I contend the same... you want to see my car, come on a couple hours north of you.... I won't hold my breath.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I won't hold my breath.

please do

Reply to
Kafertoys

good job at botching up the snip....seems you botch everything you touch... guess this means i was correct again, you'd never dare to venture up here... i'll show you my cars, and the work i've done to them... then you can see what welding should look like, not that birdshit welding you do.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I might head that way soon please email me your address , i really would like to see your turbo set up.

on the other side I am part of the Type2 news group but it seems like that will end do to server problems. what a shame .

You might be able to blame me for the rants and raves on the samba, but I donated to the type2 list and keep the redrick down.

Think they need someone to take over the list , I'm lucky to turn on the computer and get to this fourm no chance I could keep up something like that. Hey some one take over there and ban me.

Reply to
Kafertoys

What the f*ck is 'redrick?'

Reply to
ryan68bug

my turbo system is nothing special, off the shelf AJ Simms setup... i did have to modify the intake and the "up pipe" just so it would work... the new system is CB hideaway... you let me know when you are coming this way, i'll make myself available.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani