What groups have banned or tossed Bondoboy

What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ? I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

TheSamba for one. Maybe shoptalkforums, too. I know he's not on aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Just use the block sender function and don't worry about it. I've started doing it with all of those who repeatedly post Mario-related crap. I have no doubt that he is every bit as bad as people say but have no desire to hear about it every day. Andy

63 Camper
Reply to
Andy

I believe he was banned from the Full Moon Bus Club site. He's posted once or twice on Cal Look Forum, but I think he recognizes that he's out of his element there, as he doesn't make very many appearances. Everybody there knows he's a thief.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Trust me i'm anywhere I want to be.

but please go whine else where

and hey look another thread all about me

Reply to
Kafertoys

Thanks. I will check them out. To bad we can't just shoot the bastard but I understand that could be against the law in some places.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

what an oxymoron less then a gal of filler used all year I would think they idea that some people here come across so stupid is what scares noobs away

Reply to
Kafertoys

English and proper grammar, asshole,do you speak it? Joan's car is proof positive of your practices.

Reply to
ryan68bug

I didn't do Joans car I didn't see any money (yes I know she paid for all the new parts, and Brad and such but) but hey don't tell the wife its not real , you know she was a nurse, and says I'm bigger then most , (you wanted the truth) so I would hate her to find out its made of bondo

Just had my 25th class reuniun but yes like my German my written language and typing skills lack

Reply to
Kafertoys

You lie. It will be all too easy to pull up all the incriminating posts on the Samba and beyond that either you and or your wife (or both) posted claiming the work as your own. At this point, Joan's itemized grievances against you are far more convincing than your incessant "I didn't do it, Brad did it" bullshit.

Reply to
ryan68bug

so the checks made out to your business with your signature(and your other half's) wasn't seen by you? try again.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Oh, now you're on the bandwagon where you didn't do her car again????? You are a piece of work.

Oh, and here's some spiderbait so this isn't forgotten. VintageWerks aka Mario Gavazzi is a well know crook in the vintage VW community. He'll overcharge, take too long, steal parts and/or your car and does substandard work. If you have a vintage VW that needs service, do not use this business.

Here's more information:

?t=3D96792

Reply to
Remco

Here are copies of the invoices for the ..um.. work, along with payment information:

I have copies of the canceled checks as well but want to protect Joan's privacy.

Go fish, Mario. We got your number and have proof you got paid.

Reply to
Remco

of course he got paid... he did the work... he admitted it here on RAMVA and even admitted to me *after* he came out with the "brad" story... he tried to justify the price of the abortion...um... er.... i mean restoration(LOL, right)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

look at all that work that was to be done "before painting".... seems they missed most of it... but seems they charged for it...especially the part about cutting out all the rust, fabricating repair panels, welding them in and grinding it down.... kinda hard to understand how Mario can continue to defend it when it is plainly visible, even to a blind person, that he lied and has been caught... again..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

What a shocker. That silly old evidence keeps popping up.

Here are copies of the invoices for the ..um.. work, along with payment information:

I have copies of the canceled checks as well but want to protect Joan's privacy.

Go fish, Mario. We got your number and have proof you got paid.

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
Bloog

.

lol and you think any of that is my writting?

Reply to
Kafertoys

It's obviously your retarded book keeper's, I mean your skanky wife's writing, since you probably can't even hold a pencil let alone spell a word properly. Too much bondo dust and drugs tend to do that to your motor skills...

Reply to
Bloog

doesn't matter.... *YOU* screwed Joan(and John, and Gary, etc, etc), no matter who your cohorts are. that is crystal clear.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani