what's this in this pic? .... a new one on me

In all my time wasting bandwidth on the internet over the last few years, I've yet to see this ...

What's that sticking out in the middle of the fan belt?:

that an oil filter?And, yes, I have seen an oil filter before :-) ... just not in that location. Here's the ad that the picture came from:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Looks like an oil filter to me!