Ghia getting ready for paint....

I have 62 KG cabriolet going to te painter...Silver is not a stock color but I am attracted to it....anyone know the code for Porche Silver. Are there multiple codes and shades? Metallics?? Any suggestions?? Eric 68 Bug 62 Ghia, both topless....

Reply to
Eric

I think you'll find that there were a number of silvers used.

Go to:

Replete w/paint chips and color codes.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

I would like to have an oval on that colour with a T4 engine and EMPI five-spoke wheels :-) Just dreaming!

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu