Window assembly

Hi....

I've been trying for over a week now to get my doors reassembled and they are just giving me fits.

First let me say, I wasn't the one who disassembled them so I didn't see the order it all came out in.

I need some help here !!!!

  1. Is there ANY tips on how to get that stupid piece of felt that runs along the top, side and down into the door to go in any easier ??

  1. I have the vent window, and the outer scraper already in. What order do the following go in :

Inner scraper Regulator Glass Door Handle/Rod

Any other tips would be most appreciated, since my next step is to hire someone to come over and put all this together.

Susan S.

Reply to
Susan S

Susan! Try this web site:

If you have any problemos give me a email!

Be Coll...Aircooled!!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

email me direct with questions. I'm reassembling my doors as we speak.

Reply to
Mel P.