WINDOW RUBBER QUESTION

i bought cal - look rubber for my windows , are they exact to size? or am i supposed to cut them in certain places?

Reply to
69vwdude

They should fit fine right out of the box. However, given the quality of the brazilian and mexican parts sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't fit correctly (that is if you have brazilian/mexican rubber). I've used Wolfsburg West rubber, WCM rubber, and the brazilian stuff before and it all fit fine (although I must say the WW windshield seal is quite possibly the tightest fitting seal that I have ever installed, of course that might depend on the specific batch that my seal came from).

Hope this helps,

Dane Tyler '69 Bug '63 Bug

69vwdude wrote:
Reply to
Dane Tyler

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:39:04 -0400, "69vwdude" scribbled this interesting note:

Look here:

Hope this helps.

John Willis