Wiper motor for a 65

I would like to replace the 6 volt wiper on a 65 bug with a 12 volt wiper. Will it fit?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

theres work involved I would think speedy jim would be the best to answer this.

I used a 12 wiper motor and the 6 volt wiper base

Reply to
Kafertoys

..................Wolfsburg West has advertised a conversion to make your

6-volt motor work with 12-volts.
Reply to
Tim Rogers

If I am not mistaken a 67 Beetle wiper motor will work.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Reply to
Nor-Cal VW's