exc cond '71 Bus For Sale in South Australia

I have to sell my beloved '71 8 seater :-(

I've had this gem for around 8 years, if anyone posts here from South Australia or nearby and is interested, email me and I'll give more details. It's in pretty good condition and I have a lot of good spares to go with it, or separately if ppl will pay the postage. My email is: shralper at dodo dot com dot au

I'd like it to go to a good home :)

Reply to
T. Yuben