WTB - VW Crankshaft

Hi, I am new to this group but I joined with an ulterior motive. I am looking for a GOOD 'stroker' crankshaft for a 1/2 VW Project Engine. AND this can even be one that has been damaged for automotive use...one that maybe the pins for the flywheel have wallered out or possibly even been broken on the front two journals. If anybody in this group have one that they may wish to part with, leave note here and I will get back in touch with you.

Reply to
Checkursix