nate of aircooledtech.com - please contact me/where are you?

if anyone reading this knows nate's CURRENT website address, _or his e-mail address, _please_ send it to me, or post it here, because the site above no longer answers. it was a _super_ great, well written, well illustrated site...

thanks to all

Reply to
bill yohler

snipped-for-privacy@aircooledtech.com was from his last post on

You can register and post on there; he may be rearranging the domain or something.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Joe Cali -

Joe Cali Next Generation-usa

thanks much, joe and jim. yeah, I sure DO hope he reposts that site - it was a really great one...

Reply to
bill yohler