WTB - VW Crankshaft

Hey, just thought I would throw this in here....... Pappy always told me 'You don't catch fish 'less you throw in a line!" Does anybody here have a VW crankshaft for sale? Prefer a 78mm stroker and the rear end (flywheel end) doesn't have to be any good. I am making a 1/2 VW powerplant for my LEU.... so will be cutting it in two.

Thanks in advance, yea or nea, Bob Severance

SAPropbuster(nospam)@satx.rr.com remove () to reply.

Reply to
Checkursix