years

How can I find out what colors and different options were for Beetle's in the 1960's?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

You can find the color info here.

Bill Berckman Ramva 24 hour VW Chat New Years Eve.

VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Chuck

Pop-outs were an option all throughout the 60's and 70's. Not sure when the option was first available, but I'd guess in the late fifties. My '63 has them.

Dane '69 Bug '63 Bug

Reply to
Dane Tyler

Thanks Dane. Can pop out windows be installed in a bug that had fixed windows?

Reply to
Chuck

yep....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Reply to