yet another (speedometer hole) replacement dash question

I have a dash from SoCal Imports for my '72 Super, and it sits on top of the speedometer hole. I loosened the speedo from the trunk side, only to find there is a "lip" which is part of the body itself. Do I just live with the dash surrounding the speedo, or is there a lens rim available somewhere to snap over the speedo and dash? Want to know before I screw this dash on permanently. Many thanks!!! :+) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
pmbedard