1958 Volvo PV 444 Auction

1958 Volvo PV 444 Parts Car Auction

Starting bid: $500 with NO reserve

Location: Virginia Beach, VA, USA

End date: Sunday, Apr 06, 2008 07:18:31 PDT

If interested, please check out:

0220177554 Thank you!

Tony

Reply to
Tony S
~^ beancounter ~^

No, the disclaimer only relates to the items mentioned in the quoted text above. That was from the previous owner. The pictures are accurate. I am no longer stripping the car. Sorry for the confusion.

Wait a minute! The auction has numerous pictures then has a one-line disclaimer buried at the bottom: "Please note that some of the above condition-related information may no longer be accurate due to parts being removed from the car."

If you are continuing to strip parts and the pictures and description in the auction don't match the car then just what are you selling. Sounds like you should have a reverse auction instead.

Reply to
Tony S

I really wouldn't know. I guess it depends on exactly where you live. How much are you willing to spend?

Tony

Reply to
Tony S

New URL:

0220505604 Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony S

Is it just me or is it somewhat amusing that tony@scarolas[NOSPAM].com would post the same ad to the same group 5x in two days?

Must just be me....

Reply to
uw_moving

Sold for $500.

Reply to
Tony S
Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Actually I cancelled the auction because I sold it locally.

Thanks for your interest.

Tony

That's not what Ebay says on the link you provided: This listing (140220177554) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

Hmmm...so Ebay cancelled the auction it seems. Wonder why.

Reply to
Tony S